- Assessment Information
- Bid Information
- Community Groups
- Contact Us
- Local Events
- Parks & Recreation
- Permits & Licenses Info
- Reservations - Pavilion
- Reservations - Town Hall
- Stormwater Management
- Supervisor Reports
LAST DAY TO PAY IN PERSON:
Payments may be mailed to PO Box 211 if postmarked no later than March 31st.
February & March
Wed. 6PM-8PM ONLY
- Check the link "Tax Bill Look-Up" to view and/or print your County Tax bill. You may also print your receipt from here.
- Cash, check or money orders in the exact amount of your invoice please. February or March penalty amount applies beyond 1/31. The Town does not accept credit or debit cards. We do not accept partial payments.
- Please include your phone number on your checks in case we need to contact you, which may help to avoid any penalties.
- When making a payment, please bring or mail (if a receipt is requested) your entire invoice so that we may stamp you paid. If you are requesting a receipt to be mailed back to you, you must send a self- addressed stamped envelope.
- If there are any changes in ownership or address, please see our Assessors.
Need help preparing your taxes???
The Free Tax Prep program offers free tax help to people living in Oneida or Herkimer County who generally make approximately $56,000 or less. IRS-certified volunteers provide free basic income tax return preparation with electronic filing for taxpayers from eligible households. Tax prep sites accommodate people with disabilities and interpreting for limited English speakers is available.
Please take note of these winter reminders.
TOWN OF LEE
(315) 336-7538 fax
5808 Stokes Lee Center Road, Lee Center, NY 13363
Mailing Address: PO Box 191, Lee Center, NY 13363
22nd Congressional District
47th District State Senate
118th State Assembly
Oneida County Legislature District 17
2010 Census - Population 6,486
The Town of Lee does not accept credit or debit card payments at this time. Cash, check or money orders only please.
(Returned check charge will apply)
Exception: The Lee Court will accept Mastercard or Visa.